RE: Vanity plates

To: dave@stargazer.pacdata.com (David Ambrose)
Subject: RE: Vanity plates
From: miq@wv.MENTORG.COM (Miq Millman)
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 93 8:49:49 PDT
I had this on my old Wrangler:  BAA BAH, it was black of course.
(Baa bah black jeep)

And a friend of mine in college had "KEMO  B"  on his Saab 96.
(Kemo-Saab-be which either means "friend" or "stupid pale face who always
gets into trouble so I can bale out his sorry ass" depending on who you
ask.  I use to tell my friend it was the latter.)

On order for my M**ta is "Lucas"  I was thinking of getting something like
"NOLEAKS" or "OILSPILL" but they're too many letters, so instead of flaunting
the differences between it and our beloved lbc's, I added something that was
missing, an item with the ole prince of darkness on it.

I think the most effort to get a plate goes to the owner of the white TR-4A
near my new house:  He has a big red M painted on the hood, and beige recaro
seats for the driver and passenger,  his plate reads "MACH 5".  Go Speed
Racer.

--

Miq Millman       miq@wv.mentorg.com         miq_millman@rainbow.mentorg.com
Mentor Graphics 8005 Boeckman Rd, Wilsonville OR 97070  503 685 1492   C2148