vanity plates

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: vanity plates
From: Mike Duvall <duvall@eagle.sangamon.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 93 13:25:19 CDT
Here in Illinois there is a small one time charge if you include numbers
in the plate. Also since I'm in the state capitol, I went over to the
secretary of state's office and the computer operator looked up all
combinations we could think of. She was sharp. She came up with
"MY MG 59" for me. We went through at least two dozen combinations.
--
||               ||                    J. Michael Duvall
|| TTTTT  V    V ||             Associate Professor Communication
||   T     V  V  ||                 Sangamon State University
||   T      V    ||                Springfield, Illinois 62704
||_______________||                 duvall@eagle.sangamon.edu