Re: Sprite ques./MGB GT Woes

To: kjlooney@ssdkjl.b17c.ingr.com (KJ Looney)
Subject: Re: Sprite ques./MGB GT Woes
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 93 10:42:50 CDT
> Next question, I have finally gotten my AH Sprite home...
> I realized that other
> than it not being a bugeye, I'm not really sure what year
> it is.  I think '62 or '63, but hey what do I know so here
> are all the numbers I can find, if anyone knows what year
> this points to please let me know:
>
> On engine plate:  10CG DA - H 10399
>
> On front of heater core?:  FHF 2302
>                               F276
>
> On top of radiator shroud?: ARA   92   16  63
>
> Oh yeah, with that all important "radiator shroud" #, I'm
> leaning toward '63 now.

I don't know squat about Sprites, but I do know that Spitfires squat
(!), and I also know that every Victoria British catalog I have ever
seen has a page at the front titled "What Year is Your Car?"  On this
page they give info like Model/Series, Years, Chassis ID numbers, and
engine sizes.  Call VB at 1-800-255-0088 and ask for their Sprite
catalog.

--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922