Sprite Carbs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite Carbs
From: kjlooney@ssdkjl.b17c.ingr.com (KJ Looney)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 93 10:26:34 CDT
Sorry for multiple post but now (thanks to Roger Garnett and
Darren Stone) that I know I have a 1098cc large main, high
compression engine I can tell you that I have 4 SU's and
two intake manifolds all of which look heavily tinkered.
This includes bailing wire around one.  Before I start to
try to make this one run, I have decided to send Mr. Taylor
in OK two of these to make perfect.

But then I thought, hey someone on the net might have a
nifty weber setup that was in the way, or an old SU set that
was working fine but was taken off to put on that nifty
weber setup.

Anyhow, if you have any of the above please reply directly,
or call.

thanks

ken (I want to drive, paint and sell this one too quick to
     rebuild the carbs myself) looney

yet I am going to do all the brake and clutch cylinders?!?

I don't even understand it.

Ken Looney                      kjlooney@ssdkjl.b17c.ingr.com
Systems Engineer                205-730-7702  Ext