Nova Scotia to Mexico Rally

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Nova Scotia to Mexico Rally
From: KMWHEELER@ualr.edu
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1993 07:13:25 -0500 (CDT)
I am leaving the strange city of Little Rock for Europe (Austria) friday.
While there I will (besides having a blast!) find out about this rally.

I learned of it from the June 1993 issue of Classic and Sportscar.

"Cars of a *type* (my emphasis) at least 26 years old are invited to
 enter.  Philip Young can tell you moreon 0892 524746."

So does that mean *all* MGB's, only crhome bumpered MGB's, or only
positive ground MGB's???

Also while in Europe, I'm going to try to go to a junkyard.  Only a
car nut would go to some place with more museums than parking spaces and
building 4 times as old as our country and then wander off and look at junk
cars  :).  I'll take in a few museums too.   Michelle has already been to the
Porsche and Mercedes museums, and she got to attend the 24 hours of Le Mans,
and all I got was a t-shirt:/...

"sing blue silver..."

Keith