Vanity Plates, Speed Racer...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Vanity Plates, Speed Racer...
From: KMWHEELER@ualr.edu
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1993 07:05:18 -0500 (CDT)
well, it is 7:00 in the morning.  I leave at 2:50 this afternoon.

I haven't really kept up with the vanity plate thing, but I saw my
favorite in one of Moss's flyers...a chrome bumpered MGB (early '70's)
whose plate read simply   BTU

Speed racer...

MTV is currently running Speed Racer monday - tuesday at midnight central.
I've been recording them.  Fortunately, they've begun to repeat right as
I'm heading off...We've got two or three tapes of Speed Racer.  Also,
though I haven't seen this lately, MTV had a 1-800 to order Speed Racer
coffe mugs, t-shirts and so forth (go great with the t-shirt Michelle sent
me from Le Mans!).  I do not have time to find the number now...maybe when
I get back...

over and out

Keith
              SafetyFast!!