NE fun

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: NE fun
From: Mark_Banaszak-Holl@brown.edu
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 93 08:20:48 -0400

>Well, there doesn't seem to be a lot going on this summer in NE (except for
>the MG convention in Keene NH Aug 5-8).

Actually, there is quite a lot of lbc stuff going on in NE.

British car show at Brookline Transportation museum

Jaguar vs Healey autocross in Sturbridge  (might let an MG lose to them
:-)

        (boy I hope the course is tight, otherwise my 1098 may not do it!)

Several road rallies  (MG, Healey, Jag clubs)

Austin-Healey meet on Cape Cod in September

Austin-Healey meet in Pennsylvania in August

Numerous other things which I fail to recall at the moment.

If  anyone wants more details, let me know.  The Healey club appears
pretty darn busy this summer.  Most of them just got back from
the Conclave down in Louisville Kentucky.

 >So I'm hosting a brit-car barbeque
>and inviting the list and some folks with LBCs (Little British Cars) who
>aren't on the list.

oh, well I sure hope the above doesn't change your mind!!

Mark M. Banaszak Holl
Brown University