couple of queries

To: BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: couple of queries
From: EUBANK@vaxb.acs.unt.edu
Date: 12 Jul 1993 13:58:54 -0500 (CDT)
Hi,
A friend of mine, who owns both a Maserati and a Delorean, asked
me if I know of any discussion lists for his two breeds. I don't,
but figure that they probably do exist. Anybody out there know
of such lists?
On another front, does anybody know of any outfits in the
vicinity of Durham (England, not US) where I can rent
(ok, hire) an MG for a couple of days in September? Anybody
know what kind of price we'd be talking about? (I'm not in the
Maserati-Delorean league wrt income ...)
Thanks,
Lynn Eubank