NE BBQ rescheduled...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: NE BBQ rescheduled...
From: timd@ptltd.com (Tim Dziechowski)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 93 15:41:25 EDT
Well, Saturday Aug. 14 turned out to be a schedule problem for a lot of
people who wanted to come to the BBQ/Sworkout.  Me included, now that I
think about it.  I need to mow Neglected Acres so we can even _find_ the
cars with lowered suspensions ;-) and that isn't gonna happen if I go to
the MG convention the weekend before the cookout.

So I'm rescheduling the BBQ for Saturday Aug. 21 with a raindate of
Sat. Aug 28.  Hope to see you there!

What:   Britcar Potluck Barbeque and Wrenchout
When:   Sat. August 21, raindate Sat. Aug. 28
        Noon 'til whenever, but come earlier if you want to wrench.
Where:  "Neglected Acres" (my place) 45 min. from Boston
        109 Maple Avenue, Atkinson, NH
RSVP:   603-362-4072 or timd@ptltd.com

DIRECTIONS:

>From Boston:

93 North to Exit 44A (495 North)
495 North 12.2 miles to Exit 51B (Route 125 North, Haverhill/Plaistow)
125 North .8 miles to fork in road at third traffic light just past
MacDonalds, take left fork onto 121 North.
121 North 3.1 miles to Atkinson town center (such as it is),
take hard right just past Variety Store and before town triangle
onto Academy Road.  Follow Academy past brick Town building on left
(little pond in front), up rise to next intersection (Maple Avenue).
Left on Maple .4 miles to 109 Maple on right.  Feel free to drive on
grass if your suspension is lowered.

>From Manchester, NH:

93 South to Exit 3, right at end of ramp onto Route 111 East.
Take 111 East across Route 28, go about 10 miles to first real traffic
light (there's a few blinking lights intervening).  This is Route 121.
Take 121 South several miles to Atkinson Town center, take left just past
cemetary and before town triangle onto Academy Road, follow directions above.

>From Maine:

Take 95 South, through NH to Route 495 in Mass.  Take 495 West to
Exit 51B (Route 125 North), follow directions above.

timd@ptltd.com  (Tim Dziechowski - Phoenix Technologies - Cambridge, Mass)