Warning: LIC content!

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Warning: LIC content!
From: TUSLER%MP050@TRENGA.UniGate1.Unisys.COM
Date: 13 JUL 93 17:31

  For that poor soul whose spouse believes she wants an Alfa, a collegue
of mine gave me a copy of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club Newsletter. They list
other chapters, including Indiana (You WERE in Indiana, right?)
Collective Indiana Alfa Owners  c/o Phil Wade
1605 Columbia Drive
Fort Wayne, 46805 tel (219)424-3577.

 There are some ads, too.
'84 GTV6. Red/Black leather. Runs strong, good body, paint, tires and
mechanicals, $3,700/OBO Ian (714)455-0472. Calif.

 Most prices are higher.

 End of LIC content.

 Begin LBC content.

 Just love to take the "A" out for a quick spin down Trabuco canyon
road, winding amongst the live oaks... Downshifting into the curves,
winding it out coming out, with the wind whistling through my ears...

*Philippe Tusler - El Toro, CA                        '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                             '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV-OC.unisys.com              '88 ISUZU Trooper*