Re: Grose jets

To: british-cars@hoosier, jesup@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com
Subject: Re: Grose jets
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 93 17:14:45 -0700
Randell,
I put gross jets in the 'B.  One worked fine & one tends to get stuck open
on startup.  I have to hit it with a hammer & its OK.  I have cleaned it
multiple times and there is a fuel filter upstream.  The float floats and
is the proper height.  I think if you get good ones they work great but there
are bad ones that get sold too.

TeriAnn
Elisibeth Bordon took a hammer and gave her SU fourty whacks
and when the job was nicely done, she gave the other 41

With appologies to the Chad Mitchell Trio