Saskatchewan, not Alberta!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Saskatchewan, not Alberta!
From: gall@gamma.uleth.ca (Greg Gall)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 93 0:34:54 MDT
Roland,

I know that North America may come to a fine point just North of the
49th Parallel, but there really is more than one province in Canada.

Tom Beatty is in Saskatchewan, not Alberta! His return path seems to
take him through Alberta, but he is really mailing from The University
of Saskatchewan (U of S to us).

I, however, do reign from 'Sunny Southern Alberta' and your right!
Alberta does get sun. Infact, the area of Lethbridge (where I'm at) has
the highest average number of days of sunshine in Canada! Some say the
wind chaces the clouds away (we get plenty of that too).

Your statement is also valid about Saskatchewan as much of the province
is bald prairie grasslands.

See Yah!
Greg.

--
Internet: gall@gamma.uleth.ca

"You miss too much these days if you start to think"
By a famous Irish poet and philosopher, Bono of the band U2, circa '91.

'76 Triumph TR7 V8 (Buick 350) Fixedhead Coupe.
'79 Triumph TR7 Auto Drophead Coupe.
'78 Mazda RX7.
'73 FIAT 128 Coupe SL 1300cc.