I DID IT

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: I DID IT
From: jell@km21.zfe.siemens.de (Thomas Jell)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 93 13:11:22 +0200
Despite any warnings I yesterday left my money and took the car home.

It's a

 `74 Triumph STAG.

It has a new engine (the Triumph one), new tranny and diff. New front wings and
sills.

Work to be done is a lot of small stuff. No Odo, no speedometer, hood isn't
very good ... and there's some major rust at the rear wings and at one of the
inner sills.

And I made it back home (about 10 miles) with no problems !

  Tom

Thomas Jell                       |  '79 Spitfire (running, running, ...)
Siemens AG, Corporate R&D         |  '74 STAG     (running)
ZFE BT SE 41                      |  '63 TR 4     (being rebuilt)
Otto Hahn Ring 6                  |
81730 Muenchen                    |
E-mail : jell@km21.zfe.siemens.de |
Tel : +49 89 636 47405            |