RE: Jag 420 info needed...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com
Subject: RE: Jag 420 info needed...
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 93 10:27:25 PDT
Larry snyder writes:

.... and he says it's a 420. It looks like a Mk II on an E-type
frame. It has the venerable 6-cylinder engine, and a gorgeous wood dash.
The leather is shot, and the body could be better. It has 5 nice chrome
wire wheels.

Anybody know about these things? It kind of looks like Lawrence Buja's
Daimler, only not as posh. Much less wood inside.

The guy says this car runs fine. It has the Borg-Warner automatic. Any
comments on it ?

     >>My .02 worth; I think they were also called Mark 10s
     for some reason, and I have a distinct vision of them
     being used as police cars. Other than that, nada,
     except my personal opinion that they look *fat* ;-)

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com