Suspension bits for a (sorry!) Ford Escort

To: SOL <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Suspension bits for a (sorry!) Ford Escort
From: Stan Fickes <72762.11@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 20 Jul 93 13:38:03 EDT
Apology in advance for the minimal lbc content...

While reading through some British car mags I purchased recently, I noticed
that many suspension parts were available for Ford Escorts (upgraded springs,
struts, etc.)  My wife would prefer her Escort to handle a little more like
our BGT, or even our Sprite.  Does anyone know if English Escort parts will
fit the equivalent Escort (it's a '90), or if there are any similar parts
suppliers this side of the pond?  I tried the local magazine shop, but could
only find drag-type mags.  Seems autocrossing isn't very popular here. *sigh*

(lbc content)
After talking to Daren at the swap meet Sunday, we both thought that Saturday
7/31 was the right day for the picnic (only one person requested one day in
particular) and it should be held at Central Park, Santa Clara.  It's by the
library, and I will post an ASCII map next week sometime.  This is not an
optional event for SF bay area SOL'rs!  You must attend!  8^)

Stan Fickes