waterpump gasket

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: waterpump gasket
From: william sadler <wsadler@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1993 16:27:30 -0500
I finally got my water pump rebuilt.  Took several phone calls to
England to find a rebuild kit for it. (this is on a '68 MGC BTW)

Does anyone think I will have problems using permatex blue for the
gasket instead of purchasing the pre-fabricated one?  I don't want to
get everything on there again adn then discover that it is going to
leak without the gasket.

Thanks,

Will
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c
c  _    _   ___    ___           Ceeasaurus!                      c
c | \  / | /   \  /   \  Will    | wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu c
c |  \/  ||   __ |       Sadler  | or will@cica.indiana.edu       c
c |      | \___/  \___/       Bloomington, Indiana                c
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c