Re: Bay Area picnic (was: Suspension bits...)

To: 72762.11@CompuServe.COM, Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Bay Area picnic (was: Suspension bits...)
From: @hermes.intel.com:Jeffrey_Lo@ccm11.sc
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 93 14:33:30 PST
>> After talking to Daren at the swap meet Sunday, we both thought that Saturday
>> 7/31 was the right day for the picnic (only one person requested one day in
>> particular) and it should be held at Central Park, Santa Clara.  It's by the
>> library, and I will post an ASCII map next week sometime.  This is not an
>> optional event for SF bay area SOL'rs!  You must attend!  8^)
>
>Stan, how about including the locations of nearby fast food place in
>your map.  There's a Togos at Benton & Kiely, Taco Bell across the
>street from the Library, a burger place next to it and a KFC down
>the street plus a couple of pizza places.
>
>I have a slight preference for Sunday, the first, but don't feel
>strongly enough about it to insist.  Saturday might be better for
>parking in the large St. Justins lot.  Parking at the Library can be a
>pain because of swim meets.  The lot on the Kiely side sometimes fills
>up on the weekend.
>
>Roland

Stan,

If I was the one person who requested a particular day, well, moments ago it
just changed. Now, due to American Airlines flight availability I will be in
town on Sunday 8/1, and only late afternoon on Saturday 7/31 instead of the
other way around.  So, I guess I'm saying that I would prefer Sunday along with
Roland.

Thanks,
Jeff
jlo@gomez.intel.com (don't believe the header)