For sale - forwarded from rec.autos.antique

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: For sale - forwarded from rec.autos.antique
From: montnaro@ausable.crd.ge.com (Skip Montanaro)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 93 22:43:15 EDT
FYI...

Skip (montanaro@crd.ge.com)

   Newsgroups: rec.autos.antique
   From: douglas.servage@canrem.com (Douglas Servage)
   Date: Tue, 20 Jul 93 19:22:00 -0400

   My name is Douglas Servage and we have the following classic cars for
   sale

   1. 1968 Lotus Elan with left hand drive, with a Brian Hart engine, well
   maintained and excellent condition, asking $19,500 CAN

   2. 1953 R type Bentley White with Red leather interior, restored to
   original condion with over $70,000 worth of work done over the years,
   kept in a museum until this year, asking $27,500 CAN

   3. Super 7 built by Feter Engineering, (copy of the Lotus super 7) lots
   of chrome, with 2TG twin cam motor, 2SK side drafts 45 millimetre,
   Testa Rosa yellow, very fast in mint condition. $18,500 CAN

   4. Shelby Cobra original being restored. Price on request

   5. Auto Craft Cobra under construction. Price on request

   6. Early 70's RX3 Mazda Romsey (Best in Canada) prim rose yellow ,
   Ivory color, Black interior.  $6,500 CAN

   7. Early 70's Austin London Taxi. Excellent example, all original
   equipment, Excellent for weddings and special occasions. $11,500 CAN

   8. 2 London Buses, double decker, (they will be taking the double
   deckers out of service in London end of this year) One is the open
   top type. One is Bristol type and the other is a Leyland.
   Price on Request.

   Please leave a message to me here or call Dennis Prophet at
   416-287-9008 in Toronto Canada. This is only a partial list of cars
   available. More lists in future messages.