Chicago Historic Races

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: Chicago Historic Races
From: James Fuerstenberg <jfuerste@zz-link.dcmdc.dla.mil>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 93 13:43:16 CDT
Just a few LBC sightings from Chicago Historics.

Two Jaguar XK-SS, both being raced.

Talked to one fellow at whose house I happened to attend a post season party
last year.  I realized that he raced  a 289 Cobra, which was  at the track and
very nice.  He also has a  one owner(he bought new) 427 Cobra street car which
was entered in the concours.

TR3 from the Beady Eye racing team with the orange triangle on rear used on
Amish horse-drawn conveyances.

Several GT40s

A number of Elvas, Mk7s, couriers, early sports racers

Tojeiro Climax ( two of these)

Unipower GT

and others...

more details on request so as not to create  .net boredom (as opposed to gross
boredom)

Jim

jfuerstenberg@zz-link.dcmdc.dla.mil or jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil