Ford v. Chevy

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Ford v. Chevy
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 93 10:04:47 pdt
I've found yet another reason to prefer my Ford powered snake to my
Chevy powered van.  Whenever I check the engine oil level in my van, it's
a problem.  Because the oil is so clean and transparent, the van's
dipstick has to be held at just the right angle in bright sunlight to
distinguish the wet/dry demarcation line.  Not so for my snake.  There's
always good contrast between the black oil and the shiny dipstick
surface and the level can easily be determined even in my dimly lit
garage.

Roland