Heater Unit Request for MGB (Again !!)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Heater Unit Request for MGB (Again !!)
From: (Hiran Wijetilaka) <hiran@ee.uts.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 93 14:02:20 EST
Hi All,

I am reposting this request for a MGB heater unit as we are now well into
winter, here in oz, and there are many complaints about the weather .......
My chariot (MGB MK1, 1967) would do well for itself if it had either a used or
new heater. If any of you have a unit either in a parts car that you do not
want, or vegetating at the bottom of the garden shed please get in touch as
I will gladly take it off your hands.
I may be in the US (in NY) later on this month (3wks time) and could pick it
up then.

Apologies for having to resend this request.
Thanks in advance,

--
hiran

 _--_|\   Hiran Wijetilaka                          email: hiran@ee.uts.EDU.AU
/      \  Computer Systems Engineering              voice: +61 2 330 2372
\_.--._/  University of Technology, Sydney            fax: +61 2 330 2435
      v   PO Box 123, Broadway, NSW 2007, Australia.

  Documentation -
  A manual which tells you how to use a program, system, or utility
  one version ago, and which is now unsupported.