Re: Top installation and pulley/damper availability

To: V064M8TX@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu
Subject: Re: Top installation and pulley/damper availability
From: mburdick@unmc.edu (Mike Burdick)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 93 08:49:35 CDT
   >      My second question I am posting for a freind who is also
   > rebuilding a 69 TR6.  He is having trouble finding a new crankshaft
   > pulley/damper assembly.  He needs the earlier pulley, the one with the
   > 3/8 inch groove, and has exhausted all of the usual sources.  I was
   > able to purchase one a couple years ago (from Brits and Pieces outside
   > of Toronto) so there are probably still some around???  Does anyone
   > know of a place he could get one?

Try:
        Dave's Place
        919-430-1334

Dave has a good stock of TR6 stuff, new and used.  Since this is the
show season, he may take a few days to get back to you as he is on the
road a lot.  Keep trying, though, because he probably has has what
you're looking for and his prices are very reasonable.  He is in
North Carolina btw.

Good luck,
Mike
mburdick@unmc.edu