WWW Link to Brit Car Stuff on Hoosier

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: WWW Link to Brit Car Stuff on Hoosier
From: william sadler <wsadler@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1993 09:34:26 -0500
I have created a WWW (World Wide Web) link to the anonymous FTP
archives on hoosier.cs.utah.edu.  You can get to this at:

<A HREF=http://infotech.indiana.edu:80/will/b-cars.html>

If you aren't familiar with WWW, it is pretty darn keen.  There is
a windows client (that I use) called Cello and available from
fatty.law.cornell.edu in /pub/LII/Cello.

If you have X you can use XMosaic.  It is available from ftp.ncsa.
uiuc.edu/WEB/xmosaic

This is only experimental, and I apologize if the guys at hoosier are
working on bringing up a http server.  This is just for fun.

Will