Guess what? Little LBC content

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Guess what? Little LBC content
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1993 13:03:27 -0400

        I was riding my bike to the office when this young girl
decided to run me over.  She hit me pretty hard.  Witnesses say
I scraped down the side of the front fender; flipped onto the
windshield, shattering it; rolled on the roof, denting it; then
sort of flipped off the trunk.  I managed to land on my feet.
I have known for a long time that I lead a charmed life, but
I'm pushing it.  I walked away from the accident uninjured.  I
had to spend some time in the hospital where I suffered various
indignanties (sp?) but that was it.  A week later, I'm fine.
Needless to say, it was difficult to sit for awhile since it
was my butt that went through the windshield.  I'm back in the
office sorting through the mail today.  I'll catch up on my
promises in the next couple of days.

woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu