Chicago Concours D'Elegance 8/15

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Chicago Concours D'Elegance 8/15
From: GAKNUTSON@delphi.com
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1993 20:29:30 -0400 (EDT)
    I don't mean to bomb the list with this, but I am visiting Chicago
this weekend and my visitors guide mentions a "Concourse D'Elegance"
in Grant Park on Sunday, Aug 15.  Does anyone know if this is going to
be a bunch of trailered in Ferrari's and Deusenberg's worth godzillion
bucks or some other type of show?  Info, help and advice will be
appreciated.

Thanks - GAK

gaknutson@delphi.com

        _______   __   __  __   __           Wind in my hair
         ___     ______     ____             Shifting and drifting
        ___     __  ___   __   __            Mechanical music
       ___     __    ___   ____              Adrenalin surge