Re: Cirrhosis of the--oh, I just can't say it! (Was Re: lever shocks)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cirrhosis of the--oh, I just can't say it! (Was Re: lever shocks)
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1993 11:13:24 PDT
        3.  For closer to $100 a corner -- and I'd love to have a pointer to
        these people, as I've lost my old one -- there's an outfit in the Pac
        NorWest that was developing reed-valve inserts that would replace the
        stock valves in Armstrong dampers.

You're talking about Mark at Performance Engineering. Last I heard he
had prototypes but hadn't actually tested them; that was a year or more
ago. Probably worth a call, though getting him on the phone is next to
impossible.

These are also the folks that supply very pricey Carsan-based
suspension bushing kits.

Name:        Performance Engineering
Company:     Mark
Address:     3831 Main Street Suite 108