1948 Alvis Shooting Brake

To: "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1948 Alvis Shooting Brake
From: "Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov>
Date: 12 Aug 1993 16:46:48 U
                       Subject:                               Time:4:36 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          1948 Alvis Shooting Brake              Date:8/12/93
Of all the wierd old British iron to see while on vacation with the wife and
kids! An Alvis?? And for sale! "No, honey, I don't want to buy it."
But I'll pass along the info to the net.
1948 Alvis 5 door Shooting Brake (that's a station wagon for those who don't
know). 4 cylinder, single SU carb, brown and tan paint in not too bad
condition, interior looked ok, smelled like very old gasoline, probably hadn't
been run for a few years, no body maker's ID plate but the seller thinks it was
made in Scotland, asking $5000, at a dealer called Euro-Classics, Inc., 2676 N.
Orange Blossom Trail, Kissimmee, Florida 34741  Ph. 1-407-846-2122, FAX
1-407-846-9259