Prices MGB Electr. O/D Trans, 1.75 in Dual SU Carbs?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Prices MGB Electr. O/D Trans, 1.75 in Dual SU Carbs?
From: brein@jplpost.Jpl.Nasa.Gov (Barry S Rein)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 93 10:30:50 PDT
I have some MGB parts for sale (in Pasadena, California).  I'd like to know
what they're worth, and if anyone's interested.

First, an electric overdrive transmission, large input shaft, painted gold,
never run.   How much does this go for now?.  Also, what does the gold paint
mean?

Second, a pair of 1.75 inch SU carburetters (I know sp.) with MGB manifold,
never used.  What do these go for new, and what are they worth?

Thanks.  RSVP.
Barry Rein
brein@jplpost.jpl.nasa.gov