Need A-arm (?) for '72 GT6mk3

To: "british-cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need A-arm (?) for '72 GT6mk3
From: "Lt Tim Radsick" <RADSICKT@pl-edwards.af.mil>
Date: 13 Aug 93 09:20:00 PST
Greetings All,

Before I can put the front end of the GT6 back together, I
need to see about acquiring a lower front A-arm or wishbone
or whatever it is called.  It seems that the sway bar
mounting tab has broken off.  I believe I need the left side
(driver's side) but I will check tonight.  If anyone has a
spare sitting around or knows where I can get one fairly
cheap, I would appreciate it.  If not, I guess I will just
fab a mounting tab and weld it on myself, but I kinda don't
want to do any damage from the weld job so I would rather
buy a straight one.  Anywho, thanks a bunch.

'72 GT6mk3 -- '74 Porsche 914 -- '91 Honda CBR600F2

-Tim