HITCHED

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: HITCHED
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@mailhub.cs.itc.hp.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 93 20:15:00 +0000
Terry,

I couldn't agree more with Scott#1 when he suggests that
you just drive off in one of you cars with your best man
in the other.

Would that I could do it all over again. My best man was my
older brother. Just before we entered the church he said " It's
not too late to change your mind?" I should have listened.

Anyway, shortly before the first Winter, the mother-in-law
made an issue of the problems with the '69 B (maybe 'cause
I made her help push start once to often.) Then, just before
"Ashley" was born they worked on me to get rid of the Big
Healey "looks like a bath tub!"

Terry, put your head down, get your gear tucked in and run
for all you are worth!

Alan (I don't have .02 cents after the divorce.)