Re: Hitched!

To: archer@hsi.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hitched!
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 93 11:30:18 -0700
I gotta agree with Scott, & Gary.  Marriage shouldn't be based upon one partner
telling the other how to run his or her life.  There should be respect for
each other as individuals with individual wants and pleasures.  No one is
happy when one spouse forces the other to do all the things that he or she
wants to do.  There should be room for each party to do their own thing, as
well as the pair things.  If she is insisting that you modify your life to suit
her tastes, get a prenuptial agreement on who gets what.

O fcourse now never having been married, I'm not talking from experience.

If i were,  Lets see, he would have to like working on my LBCs to keep them in
running order, not mind a garage larger than the house or a photo studio as
large as the garage.

right

TeriAnn
" I can see it now, I get to drive him, he gets to fix them & if there's time
left over ... nagh the upkeep would be too expensive"