thread sizes

To: uunet!autox.team.net!british-cars@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: thread sizes
From: cdenzler@sierra.com (Chris Denzler)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1993 08:08:42 -0700
} >I have been poking around, looking for a tap for the holes that the rotoflex
} >bolts thread into on my GT6+.  Well, it is 13mm 1.25 pitch and doesn't seem
} >to reside on any shelf I have found.
}
}     Hmmmmm.   Could that *possibly* be a common 1/2-20 NF thread ???
} 1/2-20 looks like 12.7x1.27mm in the metric world.  Try measuring it
} again, but with an inch ruler.

I'll have some new rotoflex bolts to measure tomorrow.  A sales droid at the
local screw supply place measured an old one for me.   Hopefully I'll have
*the* right answer then.