Geez, I wish my lbc were ... or: Oh my gawd, what's that smell!

To: BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Geez, I wish my lbc were ... or: Oh my gawd, what's that smell!
From: EUBANK@vaxb.acs.unt.edu
Date: 18 Aug 1993 20:48:08 -0500 (CDT)
Ok, so I see all the messages where folks have gotten their
various lbcs onto the road, and now mine ... well, ah ... it
happened this way: I got in the car to run down to the univ for
an important meeting, and within about a block I noticed a very
strong odor. Very, VERY strong. Sooooo, figuring what had
happened the night before, I began patting around on the seat
beside me, on the carpets, behind the seats (all the while driving,
of course), and I couldn't locate it. That's when it dawned on
me: What I was looking for was right under the seat of my
pants. Actually, it didn't dawn on my brach as it
did on my bottom. So STOP THE CAR ANDGET OUT FAST! Dumb
thought, naturally, but one that one does not hesitate to
follow. Yep, you guessed it: It stank really bad, and I was
sitting in it.
Ok, so now comes the question: Anybody got any good ideas on
how to get cat urine out of my BRAND SPANKING NEW DRIVER'S
SEAT (not to mention out of my pants and underwear)???????
This must have been one very full cat, because it not only
soaked thru the canvas seatsavers, but right thru the seat
covers, deep into the foam, and onto the carpet. Stinks
so bad that I can't hardly set foot into the garage ...
thanks,
Lynnnnnnnnnnnn
PS