GT6+ Ready...

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: GT6+ Ready...
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 93 16:51:55 -0500
The guy painting my GT6+ called to tell me it's ready. I'm going to pick
it up tomorrow. On the phone he kept telling me how great it looks. I'll
be able to post tomorrow just how right he is ;^).

Thanks, Chris K, for the info on getting insulation from a building supply
place. That'll be my first stop Saturday morning as I begin work on the
interior. I'm hoping to get the car on the road in all its glory sometime
next week.

This is the first time I've had a car painted properly. To say I'm excited
is an understatement!

If it looks as good as he says, he's going to get the TR250 in a couple of
weeks to begin its long journey to health. He's going to make it a background
task and do it as I can come up with bits of money.

You won't believe what he charged for the GT6+. He took off four paint jobs,
took the car all the way down to the metal, did ALL the bodywork to make it
perfect, and painted the car - all for $900.  He said the every panel on the
car needed some kind of attention. Because of this, I have hopes that the
TR250 may not be as expensive as I had anticipated.

I can't wait until tomorrow afternoon!

Larry