Triumph addresses

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph addresses
From: jell@km21.zfe.siemens.de (Thomas Jell)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 93 09:03:11 +0200
Hi folks,

I'm going to a business trip to Dallas and west coast (LA and SF) this October

and would be glad to get some addresses for Triumph parts (STAG, TR4 and Spit).

Maybe I can get some special things over there which are not available here in
Europe (like me speedo drive pinion for the type 35 Borg Warner Auto gearbox).

Thanks

  Tom

Ps.: Just made the first 1000 miles with the STAG, still running fine !!!

Thomas Jell                       |  '79 Spitfire (running, running, ...)
Siemens AG, Corporate R&D         |  '74 STAG     (running)
ZFE BT SE 41                      |  '63 TR 4     (being rebuilt)
Otto Hahn Ring 6                  |
81730 Muenchen                    |
E-mail : jell@km21.zfe.siemens.de |
Tel : +49 89 636 47405            |