SOL sweat shirts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: SOL sweat shirts
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 93 15:00:21 EDT
|Date: 8-20-93  2:55pm
|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|  To: {british-cars@autox.team.net}:BITNET
|Subj: SOL sweat shirts
   I love the big SOL logo on the sweatshirts.  I just read Pat's repost
of the info and saw that the logo was supposed to be on the front of the
sweatshirt.  Well, both of my sweatshirts have it on the back.  I could
live with it on the back, but I would much rather have it on the front.
So, what's the story?  I have to send my cracked stein back anyway.  So,
if the logo is supposes to be on the front, I'll send the sweatshirt
back too.

  thanks,
     dena