Re: SOL merchandise

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SOL merchandise
From: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1993 1:06:38 -0500 (CDT)
Did anyone who received the Image Graphics stuff with their order look
carefully at the flyer? --- Besides shirts, caps, mugs, pads, underwear,
and whatever, there is one item available which was not previously
announced to us, but would certainly have been of interest:

They can put your logo on LICENSE PLATES!!!!  Hey, if I ever get my TR6 put
back together, what a great way to announce SOL to judges...

Lee M. Daniels - Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding - Texas A&M
   daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu  |  DANIELS@TAMLMSB.BITNET  |  (409) 845-3726