Triumph Herald Coupe

To: (~b-c)
Subject: Triumph Herald Coupe
From: whs70@cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 23 Aug 1993 10:30 EDT
Subject: Re: Triumph Herald Coupes

Andrew,

I would think that Herald Coupes are rare on this side of the pond. In all of
the events that I hve been to in the last four years, I have only seen one
Herald Coupe, it was from NY state. I have seen it at several events every
year. The last time I saw this particular car was at British Car Day at the
Museum of Transportation in Brookline, MA on 19-Jul-93.

If you are very interested, I could probably dig up the owners' names.

rml
MIT Computer Services
(617)253-7438

---------begin my comments:
Chris Hansel, VTR's magazine editor has just come across a Herald
Coupe in a junk yard.  It is in reasonably good condition and is
definetly restorable.  The vehicle does not have the engine/gearbox,
because Chris had the yard remove the Spitfire unit that some
prior owner had installed.  Anyway, Chris bought the car to keep it from
being parted out and wants to sell it to someone who can get it
on the road again.   It is available at low cost.  If interested,
call Chris at:  1-609-758-8749 evenings.

Cheers,
Standard Disclaimer- Any opinions, etc. are mine and NOT my employer's.
Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!cc!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@cc.bellcore.com