Portland All British Field Meet

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Portland All British Field Meet
From: davew@gandalf.ecb.tek.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 93 08:32:49 -0700
The meet is scheduled for September 3, 4, & 5 at Portland International
Raceway (PIR). The car display is Saturday, Sept. 4th. I'll have my Tiger on
display. Anyone coming to the meet (to show and/or to look), please stop by.

It will probably be the only Tiger with the original Red paint job and White
steel wheels.

| Dave Wedeking                |         1967 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1A            |
| davew@gandalf.ECB.TEK.COM    |         Carnival Red                        |
| 503-359-9300  x4450          |         Oregon   MDJ 340                    |