Re: Portland All British Field Meet

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, davew@gandalf.ecb.tek.com
Subject: Re: Portland All British Field Meet
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 93 09:12:20 -0700
This week end, I'm checking fluids, adjusting the brakes & steering box.
Tuesday evening and Wed. morning I'm loading the Land Rover and its off to
The Portland All British Field Meet.  Plans are to car camp along the coast,
and arrive Fri evening.

Look for a long bead two door Land Rover, green with a white top.  In case of
multiples, mine has a light green tail gate and compartment door on the
right side (access to the propane tank).

I plant to be at the meet Sat & Sunday, then head up north for a day, then take
two days to wonder on back to Monterey Bay.

So, Dave, I may see ya there!

TeriAnn