Stuff I don't need

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Stuff I don't need
From: "Bryan Blackwell" <bryan@corsa.mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1993 16:15:18 -0400
While rooting around in mom's basement, where the car parts live, I came across
some stuff for the '68 MGB-GT.  Since that car gallantly threw itself in front
of a Toyota that was (literally) flying toward the driveway, and the other cars,
several years ago, I don't really need any MG parts.  There isn't much:

1 Set of new interior panels from Vicky-brit
1 Set of new side stripes - the double ones with "MGB" on the rear quarter
A box full of misc odds and ends

It's unlikely I'll use this stuff anytime, since we already have too many
projects, so I'd like to sell this (cheap) to someone who needs it.

$20 for it all, the catch is that you have to take everything.  Fair?

------
Bryan Blackwell bryan@mitre.org (703) 883 7329

'65 Corvair, '66 E-type, '69 Road Runner
"Yeah, it's nice, but it needs a little more power"
------