HRG Engineering

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: HRG Engineering
From: sbender@dsd.es.com (Steve Bender)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 93 13:11:18 MDT
I've made a recent acquisition of British car parts which I will tell you
all about at a later date, but I wanted to inquire about one of the items.

The item is a 1622 MGA engine which has been modified by a company in England
named "HRG Engineering".  I believe that these folks must (have) modified
engines for racing... The engine includes racing pistons, a modified head,
a wild cam and a lightened flywheel (at the very least).  Given a light
overhaul and reassembly, this engine should be ready to race again.

Can anyone tell me about "HRG Engineering" or more about this engine?

-Steve-