TR7 FI

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7 FI
From: drabik@solaris.gatech.edu (Timothy J. Drabik)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 93 18:05:44 EDT
I'd like to verify something before I buy a fuel injection system for a
TR7.  The system is Bosch L-jetronic, and the ECU (brain box) has the
number "0280000187" on it (so the seller says).  I just want to know if
this part was the same as supplied originally with the car, or whether it
was retrofitted from elsewhere.  The owner, who is not in the same town,
read the number off the part, so I don't even for certain that it's a
part number and not a serial number.  (The owner doesn't seem to want
to do a whole lot).

Any leads will be appreciated.  Roadster factory research line could not
help.  Does anyone HAVE a Bosch-injected TR7?

                Regards,
                Tim