Re: 6-Pack

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 6-Pack
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 26 Aug 1993 16:44:51 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I got $.02 on this one.

The 6-Pack TRials will be held in Hampton Beach, NH this year, 30-sep through
3-Oct. One of my friends and I have been busy setting up a gimmick rallye for
the event, so I know that'll take place. There will be tours, a concours, the
afore mentioned gimmick rallye and other social events. Should be fun.

Incidentally, I am not currently a member of 6-Pack, but I have considered it
over the last 10 years or so...I don't want to make a hasty decision ;-).

Hope to see some SOLers there at the TRials.

Write for more info.

rml

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |