Re: Re: Interesting car for sale

To: megatest!bldg2fs1!sfisher@uu2.psi.com
Subject: Re: Re: Interesting car for sale
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 93 13:46:21 pdt

> I've done much the same thing myself, with puddles of standing water
> on a drying racetrack, forcing someone who was trying to pass me to
> drive through deeper water that slowed his car and put me ahead.
> Thanks, Bob.

I understand Sterling Moss was fond of driving in the rain because
it sent up a horrendous rooster tail behind his car to which he would
add a bit of fish-tailing to scare the bejesus out anyone in his wake.

> BTW, lest the rest of the Britcars list get irritated at this discussion
> of Dearborn vs. Stuttgart, it should be noted that the Daytona Coupe still
> used the original AC Cars chassis design, with its transverse leaf springs
> and ladder frame under that incredible Pete Brock shape, and the Porsche

Oh yeah, this is yet another topic that invariable comes up when Mark II
Cobra owners get together.  We just LOVE this thread!!

>--Scott "I'll take five Quick Picks, please" Fisher

Roland "me too" Dudley