1994 Events of Interest to Triumph Owners

To: (~b-c)
Subject: 1994 Events of Interest to Triumph Owners
From: whs70@cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 30 Aug 1993 14:39 EDT
To all readers of this SOL list.

One of the functions I do for the publication of the Vintage
Triumph Register's quarterly magazine is to collect and
arrange the calendar of events section which appears in each
issue.  As with any publication, having the information
early enough to be incuded BEFORE an event happens is
most important.

Therefore, if anyone knows of any dates and details for any
event which would be of significant importance or otherwise
worth listing in our VTR magazine calendar, please send me
the details.  An example of how an event listing appears
is as follows:

September 19 - Budd Lake, NJ - 3rd Annual VASA Park International
Car Show at Vasa Park, Wolfe Road, Budd Lake, NJ.  Info:  Bill
or Linda Sohl (201-691-8116 evenings).

The above example (an actual listing, provides sufficient details
and a follow-up contact for people to consider attending or not.)

So.... let me know about any of your club's or other organization's
event dates and detail early enough to be included in our VTR
calendar of events.  VTR magazine is mailed to almost 4000 Triumph
owners across the USA and Canada.

Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!cc!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@cc.bellcore.com