St. Louis All-British Car Days

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: St. Louis All-British Car Days
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 93 15:57:43 -0500
I'll be there with my GT6+ .. And I'll have SOME sort of interior in it!
I'm taking a 4-day weekend coming up just to get the interior in, plus I
plan on working every evening I can.

The Sunday car show is really a neat event. There are always more than
300 cars, and there some really interesting ones, too. Three-wheel Morgans,
a Berkeley B, almost everything. As far as Triumphs go (my favorites...)
they had plenty of TR3s and TR6s, but were light on TR4s and Spits/GT6s.
This will change some, since I know of two GT6+s that weren't around
last year 8^).

If you're within range of St. Louis, come on down! How about it, Will?

The car show is Sunday, Sept. 12. Cars are supposed to be there at 11 am,
but they usually keep coming until after noon. Prime time is noon-3 pm, I'd
say.

Larry