Re: Re: Hot Clue

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, megatest!bldg2fs1!sfisher@uu2.psi.com
Subject: Re: Re: Hot Clue
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 93 13:50:17 PDT
     Scott Fisher muses about several ways to save Roland's
     tender digits from the hot steering wheel of his Cobra,
     but misses the cheapest and most fashionable fix;

          What is it, you ask ?

     Why, one of those big fluffy terryskin steering wheel
     covers, of course !!! And if you're really concerned
     about being fashion coordinated, go for the whole
     package with seta covers and a sheath for the shoulder
     harness !!  They even come in the trendy authentic
     simulated cow patterns !! But wait, if you order today,
     we'll throw in a set of those stupid little plastic
     diamond things that go on your wipers and keep them
     down at high speeds. Suitable for installation on cars
     that will never be able of attaining speeds capable of
     making the wipers lift, and on rear windows where they
     accomplish just the opposite effect !! Get yours while
     supplies last !!
          Now if I could only find a steering wheel cover
     big enough for the Riley .... ;-) (Which, BTW, motored
     home at a relatively good clip yesterday with no
     apparent brake problems. Nevertheless I'll pull all the
     drums and inspect thoroughly prior to the Palo Alto
     Meet).

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com