Matchbox LBCs

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: Matchbox LBCs
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 93 12:11:18 -0500
Roger Garnett's mention of Matchbox cars reminded me of something. I saw
some "Special Edition" matchbox cars at WalMart the other day. These
cars are made from the original molds from the 50s. They come with their
own blue and yellow box. Apparently, there are only 5 of these special
castings - and 2 are LBCs.

The first is an XK-140. It is green, at least all the ones I saw were. The
second is an MGA. The package says it's an MG Midget TD. Looks like an MGA
to me. I  forget what color it is...

Anyway, they are $1.97 each. I'm going to pick up a couple just to save.

Larry