Re: I got mine...

To: "Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University" <DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU>,
Subject: Re: I got mine...
From: lupienj@wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 93 15:21:46 EDT
> My SOL mug and cap arrived yesterday - very nice!  But the most impressive
> thing to me was the new title I have been assigned.  The package was not
> just addressed to "Lee Daniels" but rather to "SOL Lee Daniels"!
> I think I like this new title.  Got to call the printer and have my
> business cards changed for the next batch...

I think this is a capital idea. I regret that I just had a run of
cards printed up, but I will without hesitation recommend the place
that did it: Mabou Communications Ltd., in Mabou, Nova Scotia. This
used to be the post office in Mabou until the postal service shut them
down and a group of local folks decided to turn it into a services
company. Imagine that, a post office that is dedicated to personal service!
In any case the cards came out perfect, and they printed me a set of 300,
which was just what I wanted. Most places require a minimum of 500 or
1000, which I never use before the address changes again...
While I was in Nova Scotia, the only British cars I saw were Jag XJS -
one FHC, one DHC. I picked up a couple of bottles of Cape Breton Silver,
the local moonshine that they are turning into whiskey in time for 1996.
The island of Cape Breton is a driver's paradise! Up and down, back and forth,
on-camber, off-camber, roads of every shape and size, and I see more cops
in one hour around here than I saw all week. The dirt roads in particular
were lots of fun, well graded with hill and dale, riverrun and swerve of
shore. Go there and see for yourself!

Anyone who is intersted in getting really great printing, wp and communications
services from a small business that really needs the work, let me know...

--
---
John R. Lupien